With X3, you train with greaterforce to trigger Greater Gains
Build more muscle with less risk of injury and burn more fat in far less time. With X3, all you need is 10 minutes, the X3 Bar system, and a 3x4 foot workout space.
Join over 150,000 people who have switched from weights to X3.
Dr. Jaquish’s X3 Bar Was Featured In:
Dr. John Jaquish’s 365-Day Transformation
Like many others, Dr. Jaquish spent hours in the gym every week to look moderately fit.
Eventually, after years of injuries and frustration, he developed a better way of working out.
In two years, he put on over 45 pounds of muscle simply by training with the X3 system, supplementing his protein intake with Fortagen, and streamlining his diet.
About the Inventor
John Jaquish, PhD, is a Wall Street Journal Best Selling author of Weightlifting Is a Waste of Time. He is the inventor of OsteoStrong a bone-density-building medical device that has reversed osteoporosis for thousands. The technology has created more powerful, fracture-resistant athletes across 300 clinics worldwide.
His second invention, X3, safely builds muscle faster than conventional lifting.
Dr. Jaquish is a research professor and a nominee for the National Medal of Science.
Variable Resistance Training System
The X3 Home Gym: Greater Force, Greater Gains
Weights overload joints and underload muscles, limiting muscle growth. Now there’s a better way. While researching bone density for his first invention, OsteoStrong, Dr. John Jaquish discovered a sevenfold difference between the weakest and strongest ranges in weight lifting.
The discovery led to the invention of X3, the ultimate muscle-building system. X3 requires lighter forces in the weak range and high forces in the strong range, mirroring your body’s natural strength curve.
Train Like an Athlete
Trusted by the World’s Best Athletes
Weight lifting causes joint damage and limits strength-building potential. For many elite professional athletes and championship teams, the injury risk is too high—and the returns are too low.
More and more athletes are turning to X3 for building muscle and increasing strength. It’s the workout system of choice for football great Terrell Owens, MMA legend Forrest Griffin, and the NBA’s Miami Heat.
IFBB Pro Bodybuilding
IFBB Pro Bodybuilding
Shawn Baker, MD
World Record Indoor Rowing
Lt Heavyweight Champion & Hall of Fame MMA
NPC Pro Bodybuilding
Professional Paralympic Swimming
NFL Hall of Fame
Adam Von Rothfelder
Professional Sprinter & Olympic Trials Qualifier
Swedish National Soccer
Olympic Gold Medalist (Canadian Bobsled)
IFBB Pro Wellness
Professional Obstacle Athletics
NPC Pro Bodybuilding
X3 vs. Weights
- More Resistance Where Your Body is Stronger
- Less Risk of Injury Than Traditional Weights
- Easier On the Joints, Harder on the Muscle
- Complete Muscle Fatigue for Greater Muscle Gains
Maximize Muscle Fatigue and Growth with One Set
X3 is the strongest variable resistance training system ever created. Since you are weaker in starting positions, you use lighter forces at the beginning of each movement. This is where weightlifting injuries often occur. The weight increases as you move from the weak range (near the chest) to the strong range (near full extension).
What happens when you can safely train with greater force than you would with weights?
You trigger more muscle growth. By using heavier loads near full extension, you can exhaust larger muscles in one set.
- Over 600 lbs of Available Force
- Full-Body Muscle-Building Workouts
- Greater Strength and Muscle Gains In Just 10 Minutes a Day
- A Portable, All-In-One Home Gym System
The Ultimate Solution for Maximizing Muscle and Minimizing Body Fat
The X3 resistance band bar delivers variable resistance to match your body’s biomechanics.
With X3, you stimulate optimal hormonal release, fat loss, and muscle growth. It’s a faster, more effective workout.
|600+ pounds of resistance|
|No Monthly Membership Fees||*|
*No fees for home gyms. The average gym in the United States costs $58 per month. **For minimal equipment.
All-In-One Home Gym
- X3 Elite Bar – Specially machined alloy steel resistance band bar with internal bearings, like an Olympic bar, to optimize grip.
- Ground Plate – Heavy Duty Steel Ground Plate Protects ankles from high forces produced by X3.
- Custom Engineered Resistance Bands to over 600 lbs (272 kg) – Includes a range of bands made with 15 layers of latex (600+ lb Elite Band sold separately).
- X3 Quick Start Guide – with workout instructions and safety information.
- Exclusive Access to X3 Members Portal – you can master each movement and optimize nutrition.
X3 12-Week Workout Program
- Guidance on Form and Technique
- Advanced Methods for Accelerating Growth
- Tips On When to Exercise and When to Rest
- Nutritional Meals with Little to No Prep
- Simple Hacks for Greater Results
X3 Bar Results
X3 Bar Results: Before and After
John Ferro"I lost 22 pounds of body fat and gained 20 pounds of muscle in 30 weeks. I am so happy with my results. I will never go back to weights."
David Fish"One year ago, I started using the X3 and I’ve been following the workout program. My midsection has always been a problem area and I am finally starting to get the results I want. I’ve done a lot of other programs with similar or even harder work, but never saw results like this."
Alex Naymark"Since I started X3 about 17 months ago, I’ve completely transformed my body by losing 35 lbs of fat and putting on 12 lbs of lean muscle. I’m still getting leaner while increasing muscle mass. This has been a life-saving workout regimen coming from an injury ridden powerlifting world. X3 is the best workout ever designed for putting on muscle. Thank you, X3 team!"
Stephen Heston"I started X3 at 185 lb and between 12-15% body fat. I am currently at 190 lb and between 7-9% body fat. What I found remarkable about the X3 is that I was able to add pounds of muscle mass while my body fat % saw a steady decrease. All while training MMA full time. When I was hitting the gym to lift weights, I never saw results like that. I use X3 right before I work a heavy bag, and it’s made a BIG difference in strength and performance."
Aaron Legassie"I stopped training for over 10 years. I just lost the desire to weight train because of the lengthy sessions with minimal results. I’ve been utilizing X3 for 8 months now. It has changed my life. I’ve lost 117 POUNDS! The program, as-is, is absolutely amazing. I have gained an incredible amount of mass and can see definition in my abs for the first time."
Grant Denham"Beyond grateful for you (Dr. J) educating the world on variable resistance and the creation of the X3! It’s all I used in my fitness transformation for exercise. I also use fortagen twice daily and eat carnivore. I’ve read your book twice and watched every podcast you’ve done on YouTube. I would always injure myself in the gym and never had consistency. Weightlifting sucks compared to X3!"
Rich Ouano"I’ve been using X3 for just over four years. I haven’t stepped inside of a gym since then. I will NEVER ever go back to free weights again. My life, as well as my physique, have completely transformed. I barely recognize myself in the mirror, and the gains continue, week after week. Thanks so much to Dr. Jaquish for this amazing, life-altering, and life-changing invention!"
Mabel Fornos"I lost 30 pounds of fat in 4 months and gained muscle. My body has transformed. X3 is Amazing! THANK YOU!"
Caleb Demmons"I started at about 190 pounds in March. Today I weighed in at 173. Being light but strong is exactly what I need and x3 has helped me skyrocket my results and training. As a professional parkour athlete, regular weightlifting always left me too sore. With X3, I can lift as heavy as possible and jump right into training afterward. I’m never sore and I perform better. X3 is the perfect supplement to my training."
John Cannon"I had consistent lower back and knee issues prior to X3. After using X3, I have had no injuries or ailments. My starting weight was 278 lbs and my current weight is 243 lbs (I’m 6’10”). I follow the nutrition protocol discussed in the book and strive to hit complete exhaustion on every workout with good form and repetitions."
Martin Vida"It’s been 8.5 months since I started my journey with X3 bar. I’m down from 255 lbs and 35% bf to currently 220 lbs and 15% bf. Definitely the best investment I have ever made. X3, OMAD, and carnivore has become my lifestyle!"
Mandy Watson"I lost 25 pounds! I’m really short so it shows incredibly, and with the X3 deadlifts, my hamstrings got bigger and stretched the skin on the back of my legs so I have no more cellulite!"
Ted Radkoff"An inch up on my arms, 6 inches down in my waist: seven months. This is far surpassed my expectations. Never picking up a weight again."
Dan Rodriguez"I followed Dr. Jaquish’s protocol, and used only the X3. I lost 2 inches around my waist and my weight stayed the same."
Patrick Tims"I’m Active Duty and have to maintain a certain level of conditioning for my annual physical fitness test. With X3 I’ve seen an increase in muscle mass and toning. In 8 months, my waist went from 35 to 31 and my run, definitely feels easier to do since my legs are stronger."
Keith Bout"Best shape of my life, and I am in my 40’s. The X3 is super efficient. Not only do I use it, but I have the football team I coach using it too. Amazing results."
George Hayworth"The results are outstanding but the other really surprising thing for me was how X3 hasn’t aggravated my existing injuries. In many ways it has rehabilitated them. I also went from 32 waist to 29-30 waist but had to have most of my pants tailored to be let out to make room for my bigger glutes."
Tim Bertrand"In 12 weeks: Arms 5/8 bigger. Chest 7/8 bigger. Only worked out 10 min-ish per day. X3 is super efficient, and more effective than weight training. I am getting better results with this than with the 2 hour per day program I was on before."
Eric Bourgeois"My results in a year. I am a first responder so keeping fit is required, and now I am stronger and better conditioned than I ever imagined I could be. I liked the X3, but couldn’t understand the price. I started using just regular bands, but realized if I wanted to do meaningful strength training, the bands alone were hurting my wrists and ankles. NOW I understood X3 and pulled the trigger. Best decision I ever made."
Jason Young"In 15 months, I have gained 35 pounds of muscle using just X3 while maintaining the same body fat. I was always a hard gainer with weights, and hardly got any results. X3 changed everything."
Michael Patterson"In 90 days, worked through a few lingering injuries, lost 13 lbs of fat, and gained 18 lbs of muscle, and still gaining. Since watching my transformation, 4 of my friends have purchased X3s as well. Super happy with this thing!"
Thomas Kilcullen"6 months with X3 only, and I look and feel completely different. Never going back to weights."
Todd Stratton"In 6 months, I gained 20 pounds of muscle and lost body fat at the same time, which was unexpected. X3 is fantastic."
Bill Broadway"I swapped over 20 lbs of body fat for lean muscle in 12 weeks using X3 ONLY. My advice for others, follow the program to the letter. Do NOT deviate, and don’t add other stuff. Dr. J did this right."
Brett Delaney"My X3 is literally my favorite thing I own. In 9 months, I increased lung capacity, dropped 9 pounds of body fat, and added over 22 pounds of muscle. I’m now sitting comfortably around 9-10% body fat."
Sean Williams"In two months, I have seen fat loss, muscle gains, and definition. I love the accessibility of the product. My wife loves it too and she is also happy with her results. Adding to that, it has helped me in my job because it involves heavy lifting. The little time invested has yielded INCREDIBLE results!"
Sherry Waldman"8 months of X3 and I have almost doubled my strength in every movement. My results are incredible."
Maykell Lorenzo"I received greater gains from X3 in 11 weeks than in 20 years of lifting. I owned $10k of exercise equipment and sold it all now that I have my X3. Best device EVER for gaining muscle and losing body fat."
Rey Descalso"With weights, each injury meant 3 to 4 weeks of no exercise and reversal of any progress. I’ve had no injuries using the X3 even though the intensity of my workouts has increased exponentially. I used to walk around at 210. Now I’m 195. I can’t believe how good my body looks and feels. More muscular, more vascular, more flexible, and looking forward to the next x3 workout."
Raj Jayarama, MD"I am a physician and not only have my results been incredible, but I recommend X3 to my patients as well."
Greg Williams"I’ve been noticing some pretty drastic results after only a month of X3. Before using the X3, I weighed about 270 lbs. After a month of using it, I weigh 235 lbs Feeling pretty good so far."
Matt Schweitzer"Best piece of workout equipment I’ve ever used. Massive strength gains, noticeable aesthetic changes in 4-5 weeks. The amount of muscle and lean mass is better than advertised. My DEXA and the mirror reflect massive changes."
Terrell Rainey"X3 put 20 pounds of muscle on me in 24 weeks. I am on the road for work all the time, and by using X3, I have no compromise, better results than with weights, and I can do my workout ANYWHERE!"
Jeff Huguet"Got my X3 in March. Been using it now for 8 months (the before pic is about 1 1/2 years ago). I’m 53 years old folks! X3 works. Plain and simple."
Sabian Beard"In the four months since I started X3 and adopted intermittent fasting, I’ve cut from 188 pounds at 12% body fat to 173 pounds at 7% body fat. I also sleep better and have better recovery. I’ve about doubled my vertical jump for football and ultimate frisbee, and even improved my running performance without any cardio work!"
Brandon Witters"Leaner and 30% stronger in all lifts on average. Strength gains even translate to weight lifting, though now I am 100% X3 for training."
Scott Blasz"I am 51, and 5’ 9. I was injured on the job and lifting weights was not an option. When I started using the X3, I weighed 247 pounds, and was 45-50% body fat. Now, 5 months later, I weigh 193 pounds and I’m about 19-23% body fat."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Free weights give you a constant resistance. For example, if you do a bicep curl with 25 pound dumbbells, the resistance is 25 pounds when you start the exercise and 25 pounds when you finish the exercise. It is constant. It does not vary. X3 uses variable resistance training, which effectively lowers the resistance during the lifter’s weakest range of the lift and increases it during the stronger portion. As a result, you put less stress on your joints where you are weaker and more stress at points in the range of motion where you are strongest. With X3’s variable resistance exercises you maximize the force being applied to the muscle, which builds greater muscular activity. Learn more how X3 compares to free weights
- Quite simply, most resistance bands cannot handle a heavy amount of force. 99% of bands out there, even resistance bands for pull up bars, are made from a petroleum-based material. This is a weak material and the bands will snap when enough force is applied to it. The variable resistance bands that come with X3 are made of layered latex, which is extremely powerful and far more powerful than most bands out there. X3’s heavy duty resistance bands are designed to handle over 600 pounds of force when used safely with include X3 resistance band bar and resistance band groundplate.
- X3’s heavy resistance bands can produce forces exceeding 600 pounds. Using heavy resistance bands without a heavy duty resistance band bar like the X3 bar can damage your wrists and ankles. You won’t be able to fully perform the movement with the proper range of motion as your joints cannot handle these forces without protection. That’s why X3 comes with a specially machined alloy steel resistance band bar with internal bearings, like an Olympic bar, so that grip is always optimized to support the heavy loads. Standard resistance bands with handles can’t handle the necessary forces required for muscle grown and often don’t provide adequate wrist protection.
- The heavy-duty steel X3 ground plate is used for heavy resistance band exercises that require an anchor point for the resistance bands, such as resistance band bar squats or as a resistance band curl bar. The X3 ground plate gives you a wider base to loop the bands under so that the bands are pulling up directly against your feet for proper support. Made from solid steel, it provides a strong resistance band platform for full body exercises. See how with X3 bar and ground plate protect your joints
- X3 Bar is a full body variable resistance training system. This Upon purchasing X3, you will get the included X3 12-week workout plan. There are many resistance band bar exercises you can do with the X3 Bar and they consist of the most effective strength training exercises, such as squats, chest press, bicep curls, and deadlifts.
- The recommended rep range is 15–40 full repetitions. For example, when you get started, you may only be able to do 15 complete repetitions of the chest press with a particular band, but you will need to keep working with that band for that same exercise until you have worked up to do 40 full reps. At that point, you will need to move up to the next band. If you are unable to do 15 full reps with a band, you will want to move down to a lighter band and work towards 40 with it first. The partial reps are important, but don’t count towards the 15–40 reps. See more about which band to use and how many reps
- X3 takes you to a much deeper level of fatigue since you are training all the ranges of motion. You will maximize the force being applied to the muscle, which builds greater muscular activity. Therefore, one set is all you need per exercise. Learn why an X3 workout only has one set
Jaquish Biomedical X3 Elite reviews
Hear From Real Jaquish Biomedical X3 Elite Users
- “It seriously changes the game when it comes to strength training. A must own!”—James T.
- “Almost through my first 4 weeks with the X3 bar and I am extremely happy with how quickly I am feeling and seeing results!!”—Roy D.
- “Man, 4 weeks in and my body has changed dramatically in a positive way. I'm loving this product and the program. Value far exceeds expectations”—Mike M.
- “Was in the gym for 2 hours a day for 8 months before deciding to buy this device. My growth has exploded since using the X3 and I can do it at home in a fraction of the time.”—Will T.
- “At my age I am looking to maintain tone. This system allows me to accomplish that and not spend hours in the gym.”—Earl B.
- “The X3 is absolutely Great!!!! It really works, and gives fast results!!! Highly recommended!”—Mark S.
- “I have been lifting for years, but this equipment is compact, easy to store and travel with, and really hammers the deep tissues fast, would definitely recommend.”—Jason F.
- “I'm 61 and love the results I'm getting. Just 10 to 12 minutes every morning keeps me limber and getting stronger. Seems to help my stiffness in my lower back and well. Good stuff!”—Dean G.
- “I love the system… minimizes the risk of injury while taking the muscles to failure and making great gains!”—Joe L.