Accelerate lean muscle growth with the world’s most effective protein
- Unique and precisely balanced amino acid formula
- 5x more efficient than standard protein sources
- Perfect protein for intermittent fasting—only 4 calories
- For those looking to rapidly replenish muscle glycogen and enhance cellular hydration and still get the proven results of Fortagen, learn about FortagenHP.
Please select another option or enter your email and we’ll notify you when it’s available.
This product is unavailable in your area.
Please contact our Scandinavian Distributor at www.x3bar.dk to place an order.
The Most Efficient Muscle-Building Supplement For Lean Muscle Growth
Essential Amino Acids (EAAs) are the building blocks of protein. When properly formulated, fermented amino acids promote muscle growth, fat loss, and recovery.
At 4 calories, Fortagen delivers the highest protein nutritional value available at nearly 100%.
Just 10g of Fortagen provides as much usable protein as 50g of whey.
The Problem with Standard Protein Supplements
For protein synthesis to occur, all 8 essential amino acids (EAAs) must be present and in the correct ratio. Otherwise, the protein becomes less usable. Standard protein supplements contain imbalanced EAAs, nonessential amino acids, and high-calorie fillers.
Wondering what happens to all that unused protein?
It passes through your body as nitrogen waste. In other words, more than 8 out of every 10 grams of protein powder is not utilized for building and repairing muscle tissue.
Switch to the Most Bioavailable Muscle Growth Supplement
In two trials, a combination of amino acids designed for the greatest muscle-building effect were tested. The trials showed lower nitrogen waste than had ever been previously measured.
That’s not all.
The trial that measured new muscle development versus control showed 33% greater muscle growth, all while body fat declined. 1
Studies3 show EAA supplementation stimulates muscle protein anabolism (muscle growth), even in sedentary elderly adults. The contribution of EAAs in the proper ratios to muscle synthesis cannot be overstated.
An Amino Acid Supplement Engineered to Build Muscle
The body digests Fortagen quickly and easily. Plus, it’s fast-friendly, making it easy to hit daily protein goals without increasing caloric intake.
Dump the whey and build more muscle with Fortagen, a powerful vegan protein formula with just 4 calories per serving and a net amino acid utilization of nearly 100%.
Developed by Inventor, Professor, Best-selling Author, and National Medal of Science Nominee Dr. John Jaquish.
As Seen In:
THE BEST MUSCLE GROWTH SUPPLEMENT
Accelerate Muscle Growth and Recovery
Perfect Amino Acid Profile
We created our precisely balanced amino acid formula to perfectly align with the ratio of EAAs the human body needs, resulting in the highest utility for protein building.
Faster Muscle Growth
Fortagen was scientifically engineered to enable peak level performance and promote lean muscle growth in the shortest time possible.
Easy to Mix and Digest
Fortagen is digested in under 30 minutes. The proprietary blend of natural ingredients mixes with water in seconds and digests easily in your stomach.
Increase protein synthesis naturally to prepare the body for your next workout. You’ll train harder and longer while offsetting gain-crushing muscular fatigue.
Just 4 Calories
Most protein powders have over 120 calories in a single serving. Our bloat-free formula is only 4 calories, which won’t break a fast.
Fortagen is fermented, mixed, and packaged in a US-based, FDA-registered lab to guarantee you the purest, highest quality supplements.
Superior Fasting Support
The Ultimate Fasting Protein
When training during a fast, your body still needs essential amino acids to build and repair muscle tissue. Fortagen is the perfect source for those amino acids. Fortagen will not break your fast and also serves as an appetite suppressant.
Fortagen won’t trigger an insulin response, which helps you stay energized during a fasted state and makes it easier to maintain a healthy weight.
Hear From Real Fortagen Users
- “Awesome product- tastes great and provides great protein level at a reasonable cost without all the calories.”—Nathan S.
- “It’s a breeze to mix, no clumping or residue, and it tastes pretty good! I see it as a great replacement for traditional protein.”—Trevor G.
- “This is the easiest way I know of to get optimal amounts of essential amino acids. Beats chugging through gallons of whey protein shakes or eating a cow a day”—Valda R.
- “Love how easy this is to take, and now even like the taste. Makes intermittent fasting much easier!”—Johnny H.
- “Best protein supplement that I have ever used... and I can state that having fitness trained for 60 years”—Thomas M.
- “Great product, tastes great and easy to incorporate into my routine”—Jeffrey W.
- “Using Fortagen as recommended an hour before bed. I find exercise recovery to be significant and noticeable muscle and strength gains.”—Rick K.
- “I love it. Virtually no calories, tastes good, and no bloat at all. It helped me drop body fat and maintain muscle. I quickly added 4 lb of muscle when I started taking it.”—Brett D.
- “Fortagen packs a heavyweight punch without the bloat of traditional whey based protein powders. I gained 10 lb of muscle while adding Fortagen into my diet. It works well in fasting support, which also helped me to lose 5% body fat.”—Keith P.
- “Fortagen has been the single most effective supplement I have ever tried, and I’ve just about tried them all! No bloat or water retention. I have gained muscle and lost fat since incorporating it.”—Ian M.
- “It’s better than any other supplement. I had noticeable muscle gains at the end of the first month.”—Mabel F.
- “It’s great tasting and it works fast. It’s powerful muscle-building agents will have you in beastmode in no time. I now look more shredded and I’m gaining muscle mass.”—DeVaughn A.
- “Game changer !!!!! Fortagen allows me to go high with protein but not exceed my calorie deficit.”—Martin V.
EAA vs Whey
Fortagen vs. Whey Protein & Plant-Based Powders
|Fortagen||Hydrolyzed Whey Protein||Plant Based Protein|
|Digestion Time||Under 30 Mins||3–6 Hours||3–6 Hours|
|Works for intermittent fasting & keto (zero carbs)|
|Under 1%||Metabolic Waste||82%||90+%|
|Allergen Free (no soy, nuts, dairy, etc.)|
|Servings to replace 50g of dietary protein||1 serving||2 servings||2 servings|
Faster Lean Muscle Growth From A Better Protein
Why We Created Fortagen
Pure, Fermented Amino Acids
Whey protein is a byproduct of cheese production. These highly processed, bloat-inducing supplements are packed with unusable proteins and unnecessary calories. Aside from amino acids, Fortagen contains just 5 all-natural, vegan-friendly ingredients.
Fortagen provides the most effective ratios of the eight essential amino acids your body needs to synthesize protein and build muscle without all that waste.
Amino Acids (Ratios Optimized for Muscle Building Utility), Malic Acid, Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Stevia Extract, Sunflower Lecithin
Mix Fortagen into 16 oz of water and blend thoroughly. Consume Fortagen as needed, preferably 30 minutes before bedtime. Take Fortagen at least 30 minutes before consuming any other protein, and more than 1 hour after consuming any other protein. There is no need to wait between Fortagen servings. For best taste, refrigerate after opening and shake before use.
Serving Size: 1 scoop/13g
Servings Per Container: 45
Calories from Protein: 4
Ratios Optimized for Muscle Building Utility: 10g
(L-Leucine, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine, L-Lysine HCL, L-Phenylalanine, L-Threonine, L-Methionine, and L-Tryptophan)
Also Available With Glucose For Hyperplasia
For those following the Hyperplasia Protocol, Fortagen is also available as FortagenHP. FortagenHP combines our Fortagen essential amino acid supplement with Glucose to rapidly replenish muscle glycogen and enhance cellular hydration, promoting muscle hyperplasia.
Why glucose? When consumed immediately before your workout, glucose:
- Rapidly absorbs into muscle fibers, promoting cellular hydration
- Expands the muscle cells, triggering an adaptive growth response
- Provides a quick energy boost to help fuel your X3 workouts
FortagenHP delivers glucose alongside the EAAs you need to aggressively grow muscle while fasting. As with standard Fortagen, one serving of FortagenHP is equivalent to 50g of protein from traditional sources.
Frequently Asked Questions
- As with any protein supplement, results may vary. However, you may be able to feel or measure an increase in muscle endurance after the first or second time using Fortagen (using the recommended dosage). Meanwhile, you may be able to measure an increase in muscle strength after the first or second week using Fortagen (using the recommended dosage). Week after week, you may experience an increase in muscle mass, strength and endurance, joined with a shortened recovery period after physical activity.
- In two trials, a combination of amino acids, designed for the most anabolic (muscle building) effect were tested. The trials showed lower nitrogen waste than had ever been previously measured, and the trial that measured new muscle development versus control showed a 33% greater muscle growth effect, while body fat was declining (Luca, et al, 1998) (Pasiakos, et al, 2011).
Lucà-Moretti, M. (1998). A Comparative, Double-blind, Triple Crossover Net Nitrogen Utilization Study Confirms the Discovery of the Master Amino Acid Pattern. Age (years), 152(176), 41-5.
Pasiakos, S. M., McClung, H. L., McClung, J. P., Margolis, L. M., Andersen, N. E., Cloutier, G. J., … & Young, A. J. (2011). Leucine-enriched essential amino acid (EAA) supplementation during moderate steady state exercise enhances post-exercise muscle protein synthesis. The American journal of clinical nutrition, 94(3), 809-818.
- In order for protein synthesis to occur, all 8 essential amino acids (EAAs) must be present at the same time and in the correct ratio to one another. The more the ratio of the 8 essential amino acids (EAAs) changes from the optimal pattern, the less the body utilizes the protein. Fortagen has the most optimized amino acid ratios to maximize muscle growth. You get the highest protein nutritional value in the world at nearly 100% usage.
- Whey protein, which is quite popular in the athletic industry, and is relatively well regarded, was shown to achieve just 18% anabolic (muscle building) usage in human subjects, with vegetable protein sources being under 10%. Protein from meat fared slightly better, but even so less than 40% of ingested protein was used anabolically. This means that for an athlete trying to supply the body with protein for the purposes of lean tissue growth, more than 8 out of every 10 grams of whey protein they consume may not be used for its intended purpose.
- Amino acids are the building blocks of protein, but there are over 200 of them! This means that some are toxic, while others are essential for human life. By way of example, only 21 of the 200+ existing amino acids are actually required for protein synthesis in human tissue, including for repair and the growth of the musculature. Access to the right amino acids and protein is therefore critical for health.
- Yes, Fortagen complies with the FDA’s labeling regulations. Fortagen does not require the FDA’s approval because it is a dietary supplement. Dietary supplements, in contrast to drugs, do not require the FDA approval but must comply with the FDA’s labeling regulations.
- Other protein supplements should not be taken in conjunction with Fortagen. This may prevent:
A. a lowering of BPS/min;
B. an increase in the nitrogen catabolites; and
C. an overloading of digestive functions