What’s the shipping weight of the X3 bar system?
The X3 weighs 17 pounds (7.7 kilograms) when shipped or 19 pounds (8.6 kilograms) with the X3 Elite Band
How long is the X3 bar?
The X3 Elite bar is 21.5 inches long, 1.25 inches in diameter, and weighs in at 4 pounds. (55 cm long, 3.175 cm in diameter, and weighs 1.8 kg).
While we recommend the standard length 21.5 inch X3 Bar for most people, we also offer X3 customers an accessory bar that’s 8 inches longer, the X3 Long Bar. The X3 Long Bar is 29.5 inches long, 1.25 inches in diameter, and weighs about 6 pounds.
Learn why the standard X3 Bar is 21.5 inches long
What are the dimensions of the ground plate?
The X3 ground plate is 10 inches X 19 inches X 1 inch and weighs 7 pounds (25.4 cm x 48.3 cm x 2.54 cm, 3.2 kg)
What are the dimensions of X3 bands?
- The X3 White Band measures 7/8 inches wide, 7/32 inches thick, and 41 inches in length (0.857 mm, 5.5 mm, 104 cm).
- The X3 Light Grey Band is 1 1/8 inches wide, 7/32 inches thick, and 41 inches in length (2.86 cm, 5.5 mm, 104 cm).
- The X3 Dark Grey Band is 1 13/16 inches wide, 7/32 inches thick, and 41 inches in length (4.6 cm, 5.5 mm, 104 cm).
- The X3 Black Band is 2 1/2 inches wide, 7/32 inches thick, and 41 inches in length (4.6 cm, 5.5 mm, 104 cm).
- The X3 Elite Band is 3 3/8 inches wide, 7/32 inches thick, and 41 inches in length (8.6 cm, 5.5 mm, 104 cm).
What are the weight equivalent of X3 resistance bands?
Before comparing X3 resistance bands to free weights it’s important to understand variable resistance and how X3 is different than free weights.
The resistance forces will vary based on your height as the bands stretch more or less. With X3, results matter more than how heavy you are able to say you lift.
Take a look at some of the forces that can be achieved with X3 (varies by user height and exercise):
- X3 white band: 10–50+ lbs (4.5–23+ kg) as a single loop, then doubled over, 100+ lbs (45+ kg)
- X3 light grey band: 25–80+ lbs (11–36+ kg) as a single loop, then doubled over, 160+ lbs (72+ kg)
- X3 dark grey band: 50–120+ lbs (23–54+ kg) as a single loop, then doubled over, 240+ lbs (109+ kg)
- X3 black band: 60–150+ lbs (27–68+ kg) as a single loop, then doubled over, 300+ lbs (136+ kg)
- X3 Elite band : (sold separately) 110–300+ lbs (50–136+ kg) as a single loop, then doubled over, then 600+ lbs (272+ kg). See an example in this video
Due to the high loads it is unsafe to use X3 resistance bands without the X3 bar and X3 ground plate.
Will TSA let me carry on my X3 bar traveling on a flight?
We recommend that you put your X3 in a checked bag to avoid any potential troubles with TSA. Many TSA agents will stop travelers trying to carry on their X3.
How much does the X3 bar workout system cost? Why does X3 cost that much?
You can purchase X3 directly from the official Jaquish Biomedical store. The X3 Bar system is designed to deliver forces that are far beyond what people would normally handle in a gym environment. This means the bar, plate, and banding have to be able to safely provide and withstand far more force capacity than standard gym equipment is made for.
This higher force provided triggers an effect in the body that is much more powerful than anything you can get from using free weights. This is why, when you look at the before/after photos and testimonials, you see experiences who have gained 20 lbs of muscle in 6 months of starting X3 despite years of failed efforts with free weights. X3 is an extremely high quality, made in the USA, product that is a scientifically superior approach to exercise. Ask yourself this: What is 20 lbs of muscle worth?
In total, the X3 complete home gym costs $549.00 USD (plus local tax) and offers resistance of 10 pounds to more than 300 pounds.
Still have a question?Contact Us
We're here for you.
Want to hear tips and tricks from real X3 users?
Connect on the X3 Facebook communities