What’s the weight equivalent of X3 resistance bands?
Before comparing X3 resistance bands to free weights it’s important to understand variable resistance and how X3 is different than free weights.
The resistance forces will vary based on your height as the bands strech more or less. With X3, results matter more than how heavy you are able to say you lift.
Take a look at some of the forces that can be achieved with X3:
- The X3 white band: 10 to 50 lbs, then doubled over, 100 lbs
- The X3 light grey band: 25 to 80 lbs, then doubled over, 160 lbs
- The X3 dark grey band: 50 to 120 lbs, then doubled over, 240 lbs,
- The X3 black band: 60 to 150 lbs, then doubled over, 300 lbs.
- The X3 Elite band : (sold separately, for those who need it) 110 to 300+ lbs, then doubled over, more than 600 lbs.
Do to the high loads it is unsafe to use X3 resistance bands without the X3 bar and X3 ground plate.