If you’re looking for an effective home exercise product, try X3 Bar.
X3 is the product of years of research, testing, and development.
Like many inventions, it started as a sketch on a napkin. Inventor Dr. John Jaquish and his partner, Henry Alkire, worked tirelessly to build the ultimate workout device.
What were the requirements for the perfect home exercise product for weight loss and muscle gain?
- It must work quickly. It’s a fact that the number one reason people don’t exercise is that they do not have time for their workout.
- It must apply an intense stimulus to the body. This is the logical result of our first priority. If one is to receive significant benefits from a short workout, that workout must achieve a high level of intensity.
- It must provide an opportunity to engage all major muscle groups. A perfect exercise product must provide a complete workout. Anything less, by definition, is deficient.
- It must be compact. If you only use it for 15 minutes a day, it should not be taking up floor space in your room or in your garage for the remaining 23 hours and 45 minutes of that day.
- It must be high quality. The product should be durable and well-supported by knowledgeable people. Your health is a lifelong commitment, and the product and its company should stand by you.
After many iterations, the X3 Bar was born.
The Most Effective Adaptive Training
To save time, X3 Bar allows you to train to fatigue in one set while still exposing your muscle fibers to forces that exceed what you can lift with regular weights.
This might seem impossible. But it isn’t. Because the force applied to your muscles by X3 Bar varies, depending on what part of the exercise you are doing: At the “top” of the chest press, just before lockout, the forces on your muscles can be 7X what they were when the bar was close to your chest. That ultra-high force triggers a faster adaptive response.
When you can’t reach full extension on an X3 exercise because of the high forces, you can transition to ¾ reps, where forces are lower, and then ½ reps with lower forces still, and finally, ¼ reps. At the end of the set, you are barely moving the bar.
X3 Is NOT for the Weak-Minded
It’s not easy. In fact, it’s brutally hard. But it is short. And that is what must be done to get the full exercise benefit from just 1 set. And that is how you get a complete workout in 10 minutes.
Our medical researchers have carefully considered what exercises you need to perform with X3 Bar to exercise every major muscle group. Their research points to 8 exercises. To ensure individual muscle groups can recover, they recommend you perform four of those exercises each day and alternate which exercises you do from day to day.
These four exercises, one set each, take the typical user about 10 minutes each day.
But what about the size? Well, X3 will arrive at your house in a box that is 2 feet long, 1 foot wide, and 5 inches tall. No assembly is required, and it can be stored in a standard file drawer.
Workout Bar Quality and Support
As for quality and support, the X3 Bar and footplate are built in Knoxville, TN, USA, out of alloy steel and Marine Grade HDPE used for the decks of ships. If one of those parts ever fails due to a manufacturing defect, we will replace it immediately.
Our support team is entirely US based, and every member has been required to read dozens of research papers pertaining to human performance and exercise science. Every member of our team owns and uses an X3 Bar and has personally done the workouts you will do and benefit themselves in the same way you will.
We’re ready to help you get the results that weren’t available with previous versions of home exercise equipment.
Optimize your health through science