5X More Efficient Than
Standard Protein Sources
One serving (10g) of Fortagen provides as much usable protein for muscle building as 50g of ordinary protein from other sources such as whey protein. And coming in at under 4 calories per serving, it's the best protein to use when intermittent fasting
See why people are dumping whey protein for Fortagen
Fortagen provides the optimum amino acid pattern. This powerful formula has a net amino acid utilization of nearly 100%. In other words, nearly all of amino acids are used for synthesizing and supplying the body with protein.
Each serving is 10g of active ingredients, which research suggests is equivalent to over 50g of protein from an ordinary whey supplement, or over 70g of protein from plant-based protein powders.
Invented by Dr. John Jaquish
Dr. John Jaquish Was Also Featured in
Accelerate Muscle Growth and Recovery
Don’t leave gains on the table. Throw out the whey and try Fortagen, a supplement scientifically engineered to grow muscle. It’s never been easier to hit your daily protein goals.
Perfect Amino Acid Profile
We created our precisely balanced amino acid formula to synthesize and supply the body with protein, resulting in the highest protein usability ever achieved.
Faster Muscle Growth
Fortagen was scientifically engineered to enable peak level performance and promote lean muscle growth in the shortest time possible.
Easy to Mix and Digest
The proprietary blend of natural ingredients dissolves effortlessly in a glass of water and digests easily in your stomach.
Increase protein synthesis naturally to prepare the body ready for the next workout. You’ll train harder and longer while offsetting gain-crushing muscular fatigue.
Just 4 Calories
Most protein powders have over 120 calories in a single serving. Our bloat-free formula is only 4 calories, which won’t break a fast.
We will never sacrifice quality. That’s why we produce Fortagen in a US-based, FDA-registered lab to guarantee you the purest, highest quality supplements.
Hear From Our Customers
- “Awesome product- tastes great and provides great protein level at a reasonable cost without all the calories.”—Nathan S.
- “It’s a breeze to mix, no clumping or residue, and it tastes pretty good! I see it as a great replacement for traditional protein.”—Trevor G.
- “This is the easiest way I know of to get optimal amounts of essential amino acids. Beats chugging through gallons of whey protein shakes or eating a cow a day”—Valda R.
- “Love how easy this is to take, and now even like the taste. Makes intermittent fasting much easier!”—Johnny H.
- “Best protein supplement that I have ever used... and I can state that having fitness trained for 60 years”—Thomas M.
- “Great product, tastes great and easy to incorporate into my routine”—Jeffrey W.
- “Using Fortagen as recommended an hour before bed. I find exercise recovery to be significant and noticeable muscle and strength gains.”—Rick K.
Compared with Whey Protein & Plant Based Protein Powders
Hydrolyzed Whey Protein
Plant Based Protein
|Digestion Time||Under 30 Mins||3-6 Hours||3-6 Hours|
|Works for intermittent fasting & keto (zero carbs)|
|Metabolic Waste||Under 1%||82%||90+%|
|Allergen Free (no soy, nuts, dairy, etc.)|
|Serving Cost||$2.07 with subscription||$2.00||$2.30|
|Servings to replace 50g of dietary protein||1 serving||2 servings||2 servings|
powerful muscle, faster fat burning, more athleticism, better recovery
Why We Created Fortagen
Amino Acids (Ratios Optimized for Muscle Building Utility), Malic Acid, Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Stevia Extract, Sunflower Lecithin
Mix 1 scoop of Fortagen into 16 oz of water and blend thoroughly. Consume Fortagen once daily or as needed, preferably 30 minutes before bedtime. Fortagen should be consumed more than 30 minutes prior to and more than 2 hours after consuming any other protein. For best taste, refrigerate after opening and shake before use.
Serving Size: 1 scoop/13g
Servings Per Container: 45
Calories from Protein: 4
Ratios Optimized for Muscle Building Utility: 10g
(L-Leucine, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine, L-Lysine HCL, L-Phenylalanine, L-Threonine, L-Methionine, and L-Tryptophan)