Get 25% off ($78.74 each) your first two Fortagen 45 serving subscription cycles with our Cyber Monday sale!Ends
--h --m --s
Get 25% off ($78.74 each) your first two Fortagen 45 serving subscription cycles with our Cyber Week sale!Ends
--h --m --s
Get 25% off ($78.74 each) your first two Fortagen 45 serving subscription cycles with our Holiday sale!Ends
--h --m --s
The Most Efficient Muscle
Building Supplement On the Market
Essential Amino Acids (EAAs) are the building blocks of protein. EAAs promote lean muscle growth, increase fat loss, and accelerate recovery.
At 4 calories, Fortagen delivers the highest protein nutritional value available at nearly 100%.
Just 10g (one serving) of Fortagen provides as much usable protein as 50g of whey.
The Problem with Standard Protein Supplements
For protein synthesis to occur, all 8 essential amino acids (EAAs) must be present and in the correct ratio. Otherwise, the protein becomes less usable. Standard protein supplements contain imbalanced EAAs, nonessential amino acids, and high-calorie fillers.
In studies, the body was only able to utilize 18% of whey protein.1
Vegetable protein sources fared even worse at 10%.2 Wondering what happens to all that unused protein? It passes through your body as nitrogen waste.
In other words, more than 8 out of every 10 grams of protein powder is not utilized for building and repairing muscle tissue.
Build 33% More Muscle with the Most Effective EAA Powder in the World
Two trials tested a combination of amino acids designed for the most significant muscle-building effect. These trials showed lower nitrogen waste than had ever been previously measured.
That’s not all.
The trial that measured new muscle development versus control showed 33% greater muscle growth, all while body fat declined. 1
Studies3 also show EAA supplementation, such as Fortagen, stimulates muscle growth, even in sedentary elderly adults.
Why We Created Fortagen
Developed by Inventor, Professor, Best-selling Author, and National Medal of Science Nominee Dr. John Jaquish.
As Seen In:
The Best EAA Supplement
Accelerate Muscle Growth and Recovery
Don’t leave muscle gains on the table. Throw out the whey and try Fortagen, an EAA supplement scientifically engineered to grow muscle. It’s never been easier to hit your daily protein goals.
Perfect Amino Acid Profile
We created our precisely balanced amino acid formula to perfectly align with the ratio of EAAs the human body needs, resulting in the highest protein usability ever achieved.
Faster Muscle Growth
Fortagen was scientifically engineered to enable peak performance and promote lean muscle growth in the shortest time possible.
Easy to Mix and Digest
The proprietary blend of natural ingredients dissolves effortlessly in a glass of water and digests easily in your stomach.
Increase protein synthesis naturally to prepare the body for your next workout. You’ll train harder and longer while offsetting gain-crushing muscular fatigue.
Just 4 Calories
Most protein powders have over 120 calories in a single serving. Our bloat-free formula is only 4 calories, which won’t break a fast.
We will never sacrifice quality. That’s why we produce Fortagen in a US-based, FDA-registered lab to guarantee you the purest, highest quality supplements.
Superior Fasting Support
The Ultimate Fasting Protein
When training during a fast, your body still needs essential amino acids to build and repair muscle tissue. Fortagen is the perfect source for those amino acids. It won’t break your fast and serves as an appetite suppressant.
Fortagen won’t trigger an insulin response, which helps you stay energized during a fasted state and makes it easier to maintain a healthy weight.
EAA vs Whey
Fortagen vs. Whey Protein & Plant-Based Powders
Hydrolyzed Whey Protein
Plant Based Protein
|Digestion Time||Under 30 Mins||3-6 Hours||3-6 Hours|
|Works for intermittent fasting & keto (zero carbs)|
|Metabolic Waste||Under 1%||82%||90+%|
|Allergen Free (no soy, nuts, dairy, etc.)|
|Serving Cost||$2.07 with subscription||$2.35||$3.25|
|Servings to replace 50g of dietary protein||1 serving||2 servings||2 servings|
Hear From Real FORTAGEN® Users
- “Awesome product- tastes great and provides great protein level at a reasonable cost without all the calories.”—Nathan S.
- “It’s a breeze to mix, no clumping or residue, and it tastes pretty good! I see it as a great replacement for traditional protein.”—Trevor G.
- “This is the easiest way I know of to get optimal amounts of essential amino acids. Beats chugging through gallons of whey protein shakes or eating a cow a day”—Valda R.
- “Love how easy this is to take, and now even like the taste. Makes intermittent fasting much easier!”—Johnny H.
- “Best protein supplement that I have ever used... and I can state that having fitness trained for 60 years”—Thomas M.
- “Great product, tastes great and easy to incorporate into my routine”—Jeffrey W.
- “Using Fortagen as recommended an hour before bed. I find exercise recovery to be significant and noticeable muscle and strength gains.”—Rick K.
- “I love it. Virtually no calories, tastes good, and no bloat at all. It helped me drop body fat and maintain muscle. I quickly added 4 lb of muscle when I started taking it.”—Brett D.
- “Fortagen packs a heavyweight punch without the bloat of traditional whey based protein powders. I gained 10 lb of muscle while adding Fortagen into my diet. It works well in fasting support, which also helped me to lose 5% body fat.”—Keith P.
- “Fortagen has been the single most effective supplement I have ever tried, and I’ve just about tried them all! No bloat or water retention. I have gained muscle and lost fat since incorporating it.”—Ian M.
- “It’s better than any other supplement. I had noticeable muscle gains at the end of the first month.”—Mabel F.
- “It’s great tasting and it works fast. It’s powerful muscle-building agents will have you in beastmode in no time. I now look more shredded and I’m gaining muscle mass.”—DeVaughn A.
- “Game changer !!!!! Fortagen allows me to go high with protein but not exceed my calorie deficit.”—Martin V.
powerful muscle, faster fat burning, more athleticism, better recovery
A Pure, Fermentation EAA Powder
Fortagen is built different. Whey is a byproduct of cheese production. Fortagen is a byproduct of fermentation. It was originally adapted from a cancer treatment formulated to prevent muscle wasting during chemotherapy.
Fortagen is the most bio-usable protein because it’s made up of only the essential amino acids, and in the correct proportions for building muscle. At just 4 calories, Fortagen helps you build the maximum amount of muscle while getting, and staying, as lean as possible.
Amino Acids (Ratios Optimized for Muscle Building Utility), Malic Acid, Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Stevia Extract, Sunflower Lecithin
Mix Fortagen into 16 oz of water and blend thoroughly. Consume Fortagen as needed, preferably 30 minutes before bedtime. Take Fortagen at least 30 minutes before consuming any other protein, and more than 1 hour after consuming any other protein. There is no need to wait between Fortagen servings. For best taste, refrigerate after opening and shake before use.
Serving Size: 1 scoop/13g
Servings Per Container: 45
Calories from Protein: 4
Ratios Optimized for Muscle Building Utility: 10g
(L-Leucine, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine, L-Lysine HCL, L-Phenylalanine, L-Threonine, L-Methionine, and L-Tryptophan)
Also Available With Glucose For Hyperplasia
For those following the Hyperplasia Protocol, Fortagen is also available as FortagenHP. FortagenHP combines our Fortagen essential amino acid supplement with Glucose to rapidly replenish muscle glycogen and enhance cellular hydration, promoting muscle hyperplasia.
Why glucose? When consumed immediately before your workout, glucose:
- Rapidly absorbs into muscle fibers, promoting cellular hydration
- Expands the muscle cells, triggering an adaptive growth response
- Provides a quick energy boost to help fuel your X3 workouts
FortagenHP delivers glucose alongside the EAAs you need to aggressively grow muscle while fasting. As with standard Fortagen, one serving of FortagenHP is equivalent to 50g of protein from traditional sources.