LIMITED PRODUCT WARRANTY
Jaquish Biomedical Corporation (“Jaquish Biomedical”) warrants to the original purchaser that all authentic Jaquish Biomedical X3 exercise equipment and carrying cases shall be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for the following periods and in the following respects:
X3 Resistance Bands, including those bands included with the X3 product as well as bands that are sold separately, such as the Elite Band: 1 year.
Jaquish Biomedical warrants the bands against defects in workmanship and materials for a period of 1 year from the date of delivery.
X3 Force Bar and X3 Squat Belt: 1 year.
Jaquish Biomedical warrants the X3 Force bar and X3 Squat Belt against defects in workmanship and materials for a period of 1 year from the date of delivery.
X3 Elite bar, X3 Classic bar, and X3 Pro bar (all non-electronic X3 bar versions) and X3 Ground Plates: 5 years.
Jaquish Biomedical warrants these (non-electronic) bars and ground plates against defects in workmanship and materials for a period of 5 years from the date of delivery.
X3 Carrying Case: 1 year.
Jaquish Biomedical warrants the carrying case against defects in workmanship and materials for a period of 1 year from the date of delivery.
If a defect arises in the aforementioned exercise equipment or a warranted component within the applicable Limited Warranty period, the purchaser’s sole and exclusive remedy is for Jaquish Biomedical to, at Jaquish Biomedical’s discretion either replace or repair the defective or malfunctioning equipment or component.
EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
Any sale of Jaquish Biomedical products by an unauthorized source or by any other manner not authorized by Jaquish Biomedical shall void the warranty on the applicable product(s).
- This warranty applies only to the original purchaser and is not transferable.
- Under no circumstances will Jaquish Biomedical be liable by virtue of this warranty or otherwise for damage to any person or property whatsoever for any special, indirect, incidental, secondary or consequential losses, damages, or expenses in connection with Jaquish Biomedical products.
- This warranty is expressly limited to the repair or replacement of a defective X3 or accessory product of Jaquish Biomedical manufacture.
- Exposure of the products to variations in ambient environmental conditions (including, for example, changes in heat, humidity, or moisture, including water saturation) may void the warranty.
- This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear—including but not limited to impact damage, indentations, scratches or surface damage (including paint or powder coat finishes flaking on products, or abrasions caused by failure to use or maintain the product properly).
- This warranty does not cover product deterioration or variations in color or marking that are ordinarily expected based on ordinary use or develop over time because of natural processes such as exposure to sunlight.
- This warranty does not cover damage that is not a result of a manufacturing defect, including improper assembly, inadequate maintenance, or installation of other parts or components not manufactured or supplied by Jaquish Biomedical.
- This warranty does not cover damage or failure as a result of an accident, abuse, neglect, or misuse, corrosion, use of the device other than its intended purpose, neglect, theft, vandalism, fire, flood, lightning, freezing or other natural disasters, collision, or unauthorized modifications.
- This warranty does not cover rust, bending due to misuse, or any defect caused from use outside the stated functional capacity of the X3 exercise equipment.
- This limited warranty does not cover services that may be provided to you by Jaquish Biomedical. The Terms of Service for any services provided by Jaquish Biomedical are posted on the www.jaquishbiomedical.com website.
- Any replacement or repaired component shall be warranted for the remainder of the original Limited Warranty period.
- Jaquish Biomedical shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages for breach of any express or implied warranty on this product.
DURATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES: EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ON THIS PRODUCT IS LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE DURATION OF THE APPLICABLE PRODUCT WARRANTY AS DEFINED ABOVE IN THIS DOCUMENT.
OUR FACTORY WARRANTY IS VOID IF
- You purchase Jaquish Biomedical product(s) from an unauthorized dealer or reseller.
- You purchase used or pre-owned Jaquish Biomedical product(s) from a private party, facility or unauthorized source.
HOW TO OBTAIN WARRANTY SERVICE
- To be eligible for service under this Limited Warranty you must contact the Jaquish Biomedical Support team at [email protected]. You will be asked to provide proof of purchase and the date of delivery, upon
discovering any defect. Claims must be made within the specified warranty period.
- Warranty service or replacement requires the return of the product, freight prepaid, in either its original packaging or packaging affording an equal degree of protection to Jaquish Biomedical.
GHAccelerator LIMITED PRODUCT WARRANTY
Jaquish Biomedical also resells the GHAccelerator, a vibration platform meant for use with X3. The manufacturer of the GHAccelerator, VibePlate (referred to below as “the manufacturer”), offers the following warranty to customers who purchase the GHAccelerator:
GHAccelerator Lifetime Warranty
This warranty pertains to the Gh Accelerator product (“Product”). The manufacturer warrants to the original purchaser of the Product that the Product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the entirety of its life, subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this warranty.
Initial 30-Day Coverage
Should any issues with the Product arise within the first 30 days after you receive your purchase, the manufacturer will provide a return label at no cost to you. Once received, we will inspect the Product and, at our discretion, either repair the Product or send out a new replacement. The replacement or repaired Product will be covered under this same warranty.
- Post 30-Day Coverage
If any issues arise after the first 30 days from the original purchase, the manufacturer commits to repairing or replacing the necessary parts of the Product for free. This includes both parts and labor. However, you, the customer, will be responsible for the shipping costs associated with sending the Product or parts to us. Upon completion of the repairs or replacement, the manufacturer will return the Product or parts to you. The repaired or replaced Product or parts will continue to be covered under this warranty.
- This warranty does not cover damages resulting from misuse, abuse, accidents, unauthorized alterations, or any other causes that are not defects in materials or workmanship.
- This warranty does not cover any third-party components or accessories used in conjunction with the Product.
- Only the original purchaser is entitled to this warranty, and it cannot be transferred.
To make a claim under this warranty, please contact our customer service team with a description of the issue, proof of purchase, and any other relevant details.
Thank you for choosing the Gh Accelerator. We are committed to providing you with a quality product that meets or exceeds your expectations.